Why Supplement? Because Your Food Does NOT Contain What You Think It Does
Much of the food you purchase today is devoid of the necessary vitamins and minerals your body needs. According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, nutritional values have dropped significantly since 1975. For example, apples: vitamin A is down 41%; broccoli: calcium and vitamin A down by 50%; cauliflower: vitamin C by 45%, vitamin B1 by 48%, and vitamin B2 by 47%. Minerals like iron and magnesium have dropped by more than 80%.
Most of this is due to commercial farming technology and powerful fertilizers that practically sterilize the soil—leaving it with little or no mineral content. If the soil doesn't have minerals, there’s no way for fruits and vegetables to have them. And that’s bad news for your health!
It’s important that you take high-quality, pharmaceutical-grade supplements.
- Cheap adult vitamins lack potency and lack proper assortment. Ours give you much more firepower and therefore are a better value.
- Cheap children’s chewables also lack potency. Ours give you full potency plus whole foods that your children’s bodies are screaming for.
- AD/HD is not a Ritalin deficiency. It’s a nutrition deficiency. Discover the one supplement that can help you reverse this insidious problem.
- Your allergies—even asthma—will never be properly controlled until you take this one supplement, which rectifies the problem: it builds your immune system.
- Better than a flu shot: learn how to prevent colds, flu, bronchitis—even viral pneumonia—by getting to the cause rather than simply trying to treat the symptom.
- Want to prevent—even alleviate—Alzheimer’s? I’ll show you how.
- And when it comes to cancer, I will explain to you why this medical doctor received the Nobel prize for medicine, not once but twice, because he proved, beyond the shadow of a doubt, why cancer happens and what you can do about it.
- If you’re taking statin drugs, they can rob you of years of your life. Discover what you need to supplement, and why, to restore those additional years.
- And so many additional supplements that can help you avoid—even deal with—ever-so-many other chronic diseases in ways that you cannot find at any other pharmacy in La Jolla.